Friday, September 7, 2007

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little ones and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

So other than some 2x4's and 2x6's I have all the required supplies to start construction. Had a few hours before my shift today, so I used it to be productive and swing by the Rona to grab everything I could possibly need.

Everything I could possibly need turned out to be a few dollars. Hopefully some of the bits and tools that I purchased can be used for future endeavors.

I didn't have enough time today to update my costs spreadsheet or grab the remaining lumber I need for the internal framing. The spreadsheet will get updated this evening and I'll pick up the remaining lumber in the late afternoon tomorrow.

All that will remain is to fire up some power tools and get cutting.

No comments: